Get the details
The Alexandra Cristin Foundation will release one scholarship per year. Dollar amounts, criteria specifics, and the number of recipients will change with each cycle, allowing the fund to serve as a multifaceted, timely and active response to real needs.
The first round of scholarships is now closed. $100K in awards will be split evenly between females age fifteen to twenty (15-20) and females age twenty-one and over (21+), with twenty recipients chosen from each category.
To apply for the current round of scholarships, you must be:
- A girl/female-identifying young person age 15-20 OR a woman/female-identifying adult age 21 and over. There is no upper age limit for applicants in this category.
- A resident of the United States
- In financial need (the application will ask you to write a short description of the needs you face)
- Interested in furthering your education or skillset in some way (does not need to be college-related)
If you don’t meet the above criteria but still have a need that you think The Alexandra Cristin Foundation could assist you with, you are welcome to fill out the application for consideration. You are also encouraged to complete the survey portion at the end of the application, which provides The Alexandra Cristin Foundation with important insight to relevant needs in future scholarship cycles. There is no limit to the number of cycles for which you can submit an application.
Allowed uses for scholarships include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition and materials for classes/educational programs (includes non-degree, craft-focused, and online courses)
- Fees and materials for extracurricular activities
- Tools, instruments, art supplies, books, or computers
- Tutoring costs
- Mental health resources (includes the cost of Counselor, Life Coach, or support group)
*Note from Alexandra Cristin: Resources like these have been critical to my success, so mental health resources will always be allowed in the use of funds, regardless of each cycle’s criteria or focus.
In addition to covering future expenses in these categories, funds may be used as reimbursement for similar expenses from the past six months (dependent on the applicant’s need). The application will include a survey section where applicants can write any desired use for the funds that are not listed above.
- 1. Eligibility. The Glam Girls Inc., DBA Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents within the United States who sign up via the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway application located at www.AlexandraCristin.org (“Website”). Applicants must be a girl/female-identifying young person between the ages of 15 to 20 OR a woman/female identifying adult age 21 or over in order to be eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Any minor’s entering in the giveaway must have and provide the consent of their parents. The winning applicant will be determined based on their financial need, their interest in furthering their education or skillset, and have been affected in some way due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Other factors may be taken into account to determine the winner(s) of the Giveaway. This Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. The Alexandra Cristin Foundation employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway.
- 2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is The Alexandra Cristin Foundation (“Sponsor”), located at 631 N 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84103. Sponsor will conduct the Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- 3. Agreement to Rules. By entering this Giveaway, the applicant (“You”) agrees to abide by these Official Rules, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Giveaway you represent and warrant that you are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of The Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway.
- 4. Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway Entry Period. This Giveaway begins on March 8, 2021 and ends March 28th, 2021 at midnight (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period and meet all other criteria required herein.
- 5. How to Enter. Eligible individuals can enter the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway by signing up via the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway application located on the Website. In order to maintain eligibility, applicants must fully meet all Giveaway requirements throughout the entire term of the Giveaway, as specified in the Official Rules. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- 6. Prizes. The Winner(s) of the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway (the “Winner” or “Winners”) will receive a check in the amount of $2,500, which may be used towards advancing pursuit of their education or career, including but not limited to tuition and course materials for school or educational programs, fees and materials for extra-curricular activities, tools, instruments, art supplies, books, computers, tutoring costs, and mental health resources. Prizes may also be used for approved purposes which occurred within the past 6 months, depending on the Winner’s need. A receipt or proof of purchase may be required in order to prove that the Winner is using the prize for a purpose allowed within the Official Rules. A total of $100,000 will be given away to a total of forty Winners. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- 7. Selection and Notification of Winner. The Winner will be selected by an advisory panel composed of 5 individuals chosen by the Sponsor. Winners will be chosen based upon the applicant’s need, merit, and circumstance, and other factors, based on the Sponsor’s discretion. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by direct message via email within two days following the selection of the Winner. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have any liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices for any reason. Sponsor shall not be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within five days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release of liability, and a 1099 form, within the specified timeframe, as shall be requested, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the Giveaway by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- 8. Rights Granted by You. By submitting an entry into the Giveaway, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and Sponsor’s licensees or successors, and assigns, shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media, known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- 9. Terms & Conditions. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Alexandra Cristin Foundation should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) such issues or any action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway or Website or violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway constitutes your consent to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway and the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- 11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Alexandra Cristin Foundation Giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 13. Winners List. You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2021.
- 14. Severability. The parties hereto desire and intend that the provisions of this Agreement be enforced to the fullest extent permissible under the laws and public policies applied in each jurisdiction in which enforcement is sought. Accordingly, if any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any present or future law, and if the rights or obligations of any party under this Agreement will not be materially and adversely affected thereby, (i) such provision will be fully severable, (ii) this Agreement will be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof, (iii) the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or by its severance here from and (iv) in lieu of such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, there will be added automatically as a part of this Agreement a legal, valid and enforceable provision as similar in terms to such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision as may be possible.
You don’t need to go to college to be successful. This fund exists to support you in your pursuit of success, whatever that looks like.
- Alexandra Cristin
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device